Totem Contracting Ltd. offers construction services around the entire energy spectrum from substation structures and control buildings to smartgrid and renewable energy projects. With some of Saskatchewan’s most experienced and recognized welders, we are proud to have access to some of the best resources required for just about any project in power.
With access to 15,000 square feet of dedicated shop space in addition to a diverse fleet of welding equipment we can take on a broad range of welding and fabrication projects in just about any environment.
What We Offer
- Extensive experience with all types of motors and generators
- We work on a wide range of control panels, from mulit-door cabinets down to push button stations
- Start-to-finish substation and control room design
- All manner of structural fabrication and out-house design with full installation
- Steel and pipe welding
- Fabrication of mild steel and aluminum products
- Fabrication and installation of catwalks, stairs and handrails